Seeking Games like Ayura Crisis or Corruption over time.

johnybravo87

Feb 8, 2020
Id like the game to be where you actually move around and fight but will take any game recommendations that are similar Ayura Crisis.

I don't like games that if you lose you get molested/raped and then nothing happens. I want a form of corruption for losing.

LonaRPG is another decent example of what im looking for, although Lona is very.. very.. dark..

Also if anyone is here that liked Ayura Crisis, the creator was making another game but has recently stopped. Games called "Eris Dysnomia" Can be downloaded if you find it.

Reactions: egosga

Crimson Tide

Feb 26, 2018
Be warned, both of these suggestions are turn-based RPGs, not sidescrollers or anything else. They have corruption elements, but they're not games you can move around and fight in.

Kurenkisho Quolta Amadeus, or Driving Refining Quatra Amethyst, or Kurenkisho Quatra Amethyst or whatever the name actually translates to, is a heavily corruption-based game. The entire gimmick of the game is that each time you lose to a new enemy, you get a bad status effect. One enemy makes your body so sensitive, you gain arousal when attacking because of your clothes rubbing against you. Another one makes you an exhibitionist, and you become more aroused the more enemies you're fighting. Corruption is a very big part of it.

SHRIFT also features corruption, in a unique way. Each time you lose to an enemy, you become just a little bit weaker to that enemy. In all save files. This... isn't quite as cool as it sounds, as with enough corruption there's a chance of a random encounter with that enemy being completely unwinnable. (Said unwinnable battle basically revolves around your character going "hey! please rape me!" and the enemy going "dude, that'll kill you... but okay.") Still, there are consequences for being raped, so I figured I'd mention it.

johnybravo87

Feb 8, 2020
Great suggestions guys! Again though, I want suggestions for games that have lasting corruption effects.

johnybravo87

Feb 8, 2020
Bump, Would love some more corruption based games. Where losing has consequences or where the character slowly gets more corrupt as you play. Turned based games are ok.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Bump, Would love some more corruption based games. Where losing has consequences or where the character slowly gets more corrupt as you play. Turned based games are ok.
TCoK should fit nicely. Failure in a dungeon can mean MC having to beg to be fucked so she stands a better chance next time. Of course, she's being corrupted to enjoy it more each time.

Reactions: johnybravo87

johnybravo87

Feb 8, 2020
TCoK should fit nicely. Failure in a dungeon can mean MC having to beg to be fucked so she stands a better chance next time. Of course, she's being corrupted to enjoy it more each time.
Thanks! Exactly what i was going for, rlly gives more feel to the games. Like there is actual substance to your actions

Milonga Gaming

Aug 19, 2022
I highly recommend a game called: Karryn's Prison
Agree, it's a reeeeally good example of this mechanic. It's pretty time consuming tho, but the content is worth the time. Something to note is that after a while, the excessive amount of passives make normal fighting pretty hard, even if you go with everything since the beginning, after a couple turns you're just getting fucked again... Oh well

Reactions: PieAvenger

Mespar

May 7, 2018
Id like the game to be where you actually move around and fight but will take any game recommendations that are similar Ayura Crisis.

I don't like games that if you lose you get molested/raped and then nothing happens. I want a form of corruption for losing.

LonaRPG is another decent example of what im looking for, although Lona is very.. very.. dark..

Also if anyone is here that liked Ayura Crisis, the creator was making another game but has recently stopped. Games called "Eris Dysnomia" Can be downloaded if you find it.
Played Ayura Crisis! and I love that game. Another one is Rignetta's Adventure - sidescroller, in a way, but there are downsides to getting raped. The more you lose, the harder it is to complete the game. Highly recommend!

Reactions: zdzxcx and kuno99
Apr 29, 2022
Syahata's Bad Day
The game's not finished yet.
Side scroller. As you go around getting raped by monsters, the girl's attitude to it changes, as well as the taunt animation (from standing scared to masturbation and finally to actual teasing). Looking forward to see this game finished.

Erozld
rpg? game. There's an item to make the girl go "corrupted", and another item to constantly increase the sexual desire meter. The same effect can be achieved by having long (rape basically) sex sessions that get her pregnant and then giving birth.
That changes her sprite, not sure if it changes behavior/text.

submissivecatboy

Oct 10, 2023
Syahata's Bad Day
The game's not finished yet.
Side scroller. As you go around getting raped by monsters, the girl's attitude to it changes, as well as the taunt animation (from standing scared to masturbation and finally to actual teasing). Looking forward to see this game finished.

Erozld
rpg? game. There's an item to make the girl go "corrupted", and another item to constantly increase the sexual desire meter. The same effect can be achieved by having long (rape basically) sex sessions that get her pregnant and then giving birth.
That changes her sprite, not sure if it changes behavior/text.
Erozld is the most similar game to Ayura Crisis and Eris Disnomia that I've played, very good..

Reactions: zdzxcx