Seeking Games like bad bobby saga

Drago6098

Feb 10, 2021
hey guys will you please tell me why this is happening with me I was playing this game in my android phone when i started the version 15 and continued to play it till the bobby dialled chris no. From liza phone and told him not to contact her and he was thinking whther liza is safe or not and the option wait till her reture came .When I clicked on it suddenly it started again with part where liza was sitting on a chair near the swimming pool in her swimming suit ...

Delirium111

Mar 7, 2019
hey guys will you please tell me why this is happening with me I was playing this game in my android phone when i started the version 15 and continued to play it till the bobby dialled chris no. From liza phone and told him not to contact her and he was thinking whther liza is safe or not and the option wait till her reture came .When I clicked on it suddenly it started again with part where liza was sitting on a chair near the swimming pool in her swimming suit ...
Thats normal bug. Just keep playing it. Should have to see he in her room then hack her pc then spy on her. Keep trying itl work hopefully