Seeking Games like Banquet Of Sadism

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
Are there any other similar to this game it's one of the best i've ever played.

I already know of Sealed room 1 and 2, Starless,Euphoria,Incubus City and Ravager.

None of those come close please let me know of any that are just as hardcore or more (I'll take comics too).

Please and thanks (Oh and I already saw the other Banquet of sadism game).

Reactions: DivineName

ChevalierdePas

Jun 10, 2020
Have you tried Sweetsprite Forest of the Abyss 2? It is a complex rpg, non-translated, though it is playable if you translate it with textractor. The cgs are great ryona, with lots of snuff, pain, asphyxia, etc., and the character, Arles Nadja, is a cutie. There is also a complete save file available. The only problem is the language barrier. The CG descriptions are quite vivid (e.g. her dying from suffocation, convulsing and cumming, etc...); with textractor you will at least get the idea. Oh, and the art is great.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's a new game called 自転車監禁実験室~罪の糾弾と愛の証明~ or Confined Bicycle Experiment Room. You basically strap a loli to a bike and tell her to keep pedalling or her poor puppy drowns, while you torture her.

It's not translated but just like the other Banquet of Sadism (as it's also Unity) you can use , or BepInEx with its translator plugin to auto translate as you play. The game is around on other sharing site.

Reactions: Loyo

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
There's a new game called 自転車監禁実験室~罪の糾弾と愛の証明~ or Confined Bicycle Experiment Room. You basically strap a loli to a bike and tell her to keep pedalling or her poor puppy drowns, while you torture her.

It's not translated but just like the other Banquet of Sadism (as it's also Unity) you can use , or BepInEx with its translator plugin to auto translate as you play. The game is around on other sharing site.
Thx man you've recced me quite a few times but I don't play loli games not my fetish personally

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
Aug 24, 2019
Have you tried Sweetsprite Forest of the Abyss 2? It is a complex rpg, non-translated, though it is playable if you translate it with textractor. The cgs are great ryona, with lots of snuff, pain, asphyxia, etc., and the character, Arles Nadja, is a cutie. There is also a complete save file available. The only problem is the language barrier. The CG descriptions are quite vivid (e.g. her dying from suffocation, convulsing and cumming, etc...); with textractor you will at least get the idea. Oh, and the art is great.
" Sweetsprite Forest of the Abyss 2 "
I've been trying to find a download link for it, that wont take 1 year.