Seeking Games like Being a DIK & WVM?

samgrave

Jul 3, 2017
Hi, I am looking for games similar to WVM and Being a DIK. Specifically, I'd like games that have great animations with a good story as well as being fully set in a school/university setting. Thanks
Off the bat, I would say Pleasure Thieves is probably the kind of game you are looking for. A little light-hearted, coming-of-age game set in a college environment, right? ;)

Reactions: demorph

atreyuu2003

Jul 14, 2022
College Kings is very similar to Being A Dik, and WVM has LOTS of sex with LOTS of different women, and your girlfriend even wants you to screw other girls, so the harem aspect is in full speed ahead! All great games!

Darkness2020

Mar 13, 2019
College Kings is very similar to Being A Dik, and WVM has LOTS of sex with LOTS of different women, and your girlfriend even wants you to screw other girls, so the harem aspect is in full speed ahead! All great games!
Which girlfriend because I had Chloe/Nora , They both liked excusive relationships. even Aubrey didn't, once you start dating her instead of FWB. I'm just saying all the cute girls didn't like the idea.