Seeking Games like Blooming Love

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Could someone, please, point me to more games like ?

Games with thematic between two girls. MC like a girl looking for other girls?
I've seen several here in this genre as Japanese VN, but also wanted something similar to the above mentioned game, which are Western and 3D.

For God's sake, without futanari (like Two Sides, I expected to have something more only between girls, but in the last image I was disappointed) or without having to stay with some guy to advance in the game (like Insexsity or something).

Please, thank you in advance.

Mirror_Q.

Aug 13, 2017
I was not sure about posting this, because mine requires the old Neverwinter Nights game to play (think of it as an outdated 3D brother of RPGMaker).
Anyway, I want to let you know you are not the only one who loves yuri and yurincest games :heartcoveredeyes: so I´m making my own about two twin sisters with all the things I love :p

Here´s some screenies
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

215303j

I was not sure about posting this, because mine requires the old Neverwinter Nights game to play (think of it as an outdated 3D brother of RPGMaker).
Hey, that looks pretty interesting!
I guess it is a bit outdated (as you say) but at least it is something else than most games nowadays.

When are you going to post the alpha?

Reactions: Cirro84

Mirror_Q.

Aug 13, 2017
When are you going to post the alpha?
It can be played since more than a year lol.
Anyway it´s a sort of "doll house" for my own amusment, so I´m always adding, improving or changing things (also expect a broken english conversations).

Reactions: 215303j

215303j

Anyway it´s a sort of "doll house" for my own amusment, so I´m always adding, improving or changing things (also expect a broken english conversations).

Thanks, but how does it work? Do I need to download the some main game somewhere?

doidera

Jun 11, 2017

"Doll house"? Is like The Sims? You can give command and watch things happening? I agree with you, Miiror. Do it yourself. Yeah. I see is the only way to have a goog yuri game.

I see a lot of good graphics but is always the same thing. A brother who looks underage. A young sister, sweet and innocent. A elder sister, who looks like a *itch and deslike you. A mother with breasts larger than her head. People don't get tired of this?

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Could someone, please, point me to more games like ?

Games with thematic between two girls. MC like a girl looking for other girls?
I've seen several here in this genre as Japanese VN, but also wanted something similar to the above mentioned game, which are Western and 3D.

For God's sake, without futanari (like Two Sides, I expected to have something more only between girls, but in the last image I was disappointed) or without having to stay with some guy to advance in the game (like Insexsity or something).

Please, thank you in advance.
If you don't mind text-based games or monster girls, you should try . You can play any gender and have sex with anyone (or not). Also build a harem.

Warning: Occasional, non-consensual sex on defeat (but not game over). Can be avoided by not losing. Player has option to not engage in sex if victorious.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
If you don't mind text-based games or monster girls, you should try . You can play any gender and have sex with anyone (or not). Also build a harem.

Warning: Occasional, non-consensual sex on defeat (but not game over). Can be avoided by not losing. Player has option to not engage in sex if victorious.
Based-text? Yeah, i mind. But thanks for your indicantion. Thanks a lot. =)

Bright Sun Studios

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2017
You could also try Highway Blossoms or Love Ribbon. Doesn't have 3D CG, but they are western. And of course there's Kindred Spirits on the Roof if you're looking for a Japanese yuri VN.