Seeking Games like Bones Tales, Summer Memories, Succumate?

monohe

Feb 1, 2020
Hi, I'm looking for any game similar to those listed above, preferably not Ren'Py rendered with whatever is used for most of those 3D Ren'Py games (idk what one of them is, but many also use sprites from Koitatsu which got old for me). By similar to the games listed above, I guess I'm looking for management/time management games that have a good amount of content and with either a cartoon or anime style. I like pixel art and really any 2D renders, and 3D if it's good and not identical to a lot of other games. Animation is a preference, but not a necessity if the game makes up for it. Text-only and VN games are a no (unless it's a VN with a map-type movement system, like Four Elements Trainer, but I don't consider those VN myself, but some creators/uploaders use the tag).

Other games not very similar to those I listed but I enjoyed and would also like recommendations based off of:
Teaching Feeling
Do You Have AKIRA Points
SUMMER
Quickie A Hotel Love Story
Back Alley Tales

TLDR; Games like listed in thread title, no text-only, time management

Reactions: adsadasdsa
D

Deleted member 2694590

BimzOverHeaven

Mar 31, 2021
C
Dandy boy adventures is shaping up to be a really good pixel art game. https://f95zone.to/threads/dandy-boy-adventures-v0-5-7-dandyboyoni.16255/

Now these ones are Japanese PIxel art games
Summer Memories Pixel art game
Summer Another Japanese pixel art game
There's "Succubus Affection", "Succumate"

Even though this one has a renpy game engine tag its worth checking out and isnt a VN its done differently Another Chance There's a new upcoming version for it coming out soon.
Can we have sex freedomly in Dandy boy adventures so we just tell them we wanna have sex and then trigger a sex gameplay like we did in summer memories?