Seeking Games Like Butterfly Affection

yumsix

Nov 13, 2017
This is the best VN I've played in a very long time. Currently best Waifu. Does anyone know any similar VNs or games in a Lovecraftian theme with a rich story and characters? It doesn't have to be sexual or anything.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
This is the best VN I've played in a very long time. Currently best Waifu. Does anyone know any similar VNs or games in a Lovecraftian theme with a rich story and characters? It doesn't have to be sexual or anything.
is by the same developer as this one. It doesn't have the horror themes, but it manages to tug on your heartstrings in a way other games struggle to. As for a Lovecraft inspired game, I have just the thing - . I haven't played it, though, so I can't tell you if it's good or not. Have fun!

Reactions: quicksort

firegirl13

Nov 28, 2017
You could try out . Gen Urobuchi's classic Lovecraftian horror visual novel with erotic content

Reactions: LemuresXL

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
You could try out . Gen Urobuchi's classic Lovecraftian horror visual novel with erotic content
Exactly the one I was thinking of and Butterfly Affection reminded me of that one the entire time.

Jan 28, 2018
Saya no uta is great. The story is fantastic, and it reall makes you empathize with a lovecraftian flesh horror because of the main guy's horrible life situation. Always recommended to anyone who wants a good VN with some nice horror.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stermo

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
Its always nice to find through a coincidence such interesting Gems. The Miskatonic is a new one for me. Thanks for this.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Reactions: quicksort

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
I just play Determinable Unstable right now. And i must say i really like it and i like her as well. When i saw the Picture in Deviant Art i thought: Is it possible to learn knowing her and if yes is a relationship possible as well?

PS: When she smiles its kind of cute.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I just play Determinable Unstable right now. And i must say i really like it and i like her as well...
Hopefully there'll be more of it, but they're working on three other games and DU seems to be low priority. Would be cool if it eventually ended up as a mix of Teaching Feeling and Butterfly Affection.

Reactions: DarkMiros