Seeking Games like Corruption and Labrats

oioioioi3231

May 15, 2019
Hey everyone, i'm looking for games like the Corruption/Lab Rats would really appreciate it if y'all can recommend me some. Don't really have any preference but i do prefer honey select-type graphics/models :)

Games that I've played:
Corruption
Lab Rats

Thanks in advance!

Zaon

Dec 20, 2017
That feels like the cheapest and laziest possible answer. Just "honey select" doesn't make a game anything like Corruption or Lab Rats, nor does this search even find many honey select games, but finds lots of unrelated stuff...

oioioioi3231 I'm guessing from both those games that you're looking for corruption type games (as in, games where you corrupt the cast), probably including incest? Does it have to be drug-related like in those two games, or just corrupting them with any method?

Take Over is one that immediately comes to mind. If you're looking for any kind of mind control, not just drug related, there are dozens more... Dreams of Desire, Long Live the Princess, The Gift (Reloaded), Life is Good... probably quite a few more, those are popular criteria for a game around here, it seems.

oioioioi3231

May 15, 2019
That feels like the cheapest and laziest possible answer. Just "honey select" doesn't make a game anything like Corruption or Lab Rats, nor does this search even find many honey select games, but finds lots of unrelated stuff...

oioioioi3231 I'm guessing from both those games that you're looking for corruption type games (as in, games where you corrupt the cast), probably including incest? Does it have to be drug-related like in those two games, or just corrupting them with any method?

Take Over is one that immediately comes to mind. If you're looking for any kind of mind control, not just drug related, there are dozens more... Dreams of Desire, Long Live the Princess, The Gift (Reloaded), Life is Good... probably quite a few more, those are popular criteria for a game around here, it seems.
ah thanks ill keep my eyes out for those :)

Reactions: DMiageta

maverick@79

Mar 4, 2019

gift reloaded is abandoned nothing on it for a year so...