Seeking Games like Creature reaction inside the ship!?

vca2

Apr 22, 2021
Creature reaction was my first H-game and I didn’t expect it to make nut that easily.
So can you list some recommendations like that game or in general good games that I should start with.
Thanks in advance

mendigorico

May 20, 2020
Check the other games made by Arekara4nen (same devs) if you havent yet, they are pretty similar to each other and theres a good number of them.

General games: Kabopuri!! Fully Mature ~ The Kabochi Kingdom's Fucking Princess, Kabopuri!! Early Stages ~ The Kabochi Kingdom's Fucking Princess(same game,different heroine), 粘獄のリーゼ and SHINE MIRAGE: countdown to defeat .

Reactions: Lucaspedro

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
Creature reaction was my first H-game and I didn’t expect it to make nut that easily.
So can you list some recommendations like that game or in general good games that I should start with.
Thanks in advance
I've been looking for the same thing. Unfortunately a lot of the stuff out there is either not sci-fi, not animated, not corruption, or way darker in nature. I'd love to see more "light" corruption like these games. I don't mind dark games, but with corruption when it gets too dark it tends to feel like the girl gets sexually tortured into submission rather then becoming a slave to pleasure like here. I'll list some good corruption games, but they aren't like this one.

Tiina Swordswoman of Scarlet Prison
The Wind Disciple (very rare corruption by consent game)
Lab Rats (the first)
Rogue Like
Nergel's Nest games, (urban demons, zombie's life, zombie's retreat)
Noel does her best
Brothel King
Whoremaster
Welcome to the sexy bar (NTR)

Reactions: magnaseadas

vca2

Apr 22, 2021
I've been looking for the same thing. Unfortunately a lot of the stuff out there is either not sci-fi, not animated, not corruption, or way darker in nature. I'd love to see more "light" corruption like these games. I don't mind dark games, but with corruption when it gets too dark it tends to feel like the girl gets sexually tortured into submission rather then becoming a slave to pleasure like here. I'll list some good corruption games, but they aren't like this one.

Tiina Swordswoman of Scarlet Prison
The Wind Disciple (very rare corruption by consent game)
Lab Rats (the first)
Rogue Like
Nergel's Nest games, (urban demons, zombie's life, zombie's retreat)
Noel does her best
Brothel King
Whoremaster
Welcome to the sexy bar (NTR)
Thanks for the list, yeah the "way darker in nature" wasn't for me in the latest part where the creatures looked way too creepy and not goofy like in the first one, I agree.

Hfreak

Apr 5, 2021
Thanks for the list, yeah the "way darker in nature" wasn't for me in the latest part where the creatures looked way too creepy and not goofy like in the first one, I agree.
I have some games on my list if u r looking for some light corruption and even willingful submission.
1) Almastriga (Platformer)
2) Kame Paradise (VN)
3) Bulma's adventure 1/2/3 (VN)
4) Crisis point extinction (Platformer)
5) Alien quest eve (Platformer)
6) Future Fragments (Platformer)
7) Tentacles thrive (VN)
8) Cloud Meadows (Breeding farm simulator)
9) Third crisis (Platformer)
P.S. Almastriga and tentacles thrive might have a bit creepy monsters though but they're still consensual.

Felicia Smith

Apr 12, 2019
I can very much get behind Tentacle Thrive and Crisis Point Exctinction.

(Crisis point exctinction having less of a gradual corruption element i guess since its more like sudden bursts of lust but its quite well written and built)

Reactions: Hfreak

vca2

Apr 22, 2021
I can very much get behind Tentacle Thrive and Crisis Point Exctinction.

(Crisis point exctinction having less of a gradual corruption element i guess since its more like sudden bursts of lust but its quite well written and built)
Hm only 2 of them were kinda good, almastriga and tentacle thrive but really what I was looking for. Guess ill have to wait for jack to release a new game... fuck this dude for ruining my standard hhh

Felicia Smith

Apr 12, 2019
One more

Ishu Aigan

Just found that one. It's pretty damn good. Quite similar. Less goofy, slightly more fucked up. And it revolves more around "enhanced animals" (more of the reptilian variety and adjacent insectoid species).

I think it is the closest game to Creature reaction inside the ship that I have found to date.