Seeking Games like Deluca Family

W22N

Jan 5, 2018
Can you be a little more specific? What did you like about it? What other games have you tried and liked / disliked on them?
It's hard to give a recommendation just based off a name

Reactions: Nottravis
Jan 14, 2018
Can you be a little more specific? What did you like about it? What other games have you tried and liked / disliked on them?
It's hard to give a recommendation just based off a name
i m talking about the system of deluca family but i m looking for a game with a lot of contents, a 2 or 3 girls and a character with charism

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
The mix of story/sex/h-scenes and doing crime jobs reminds me most of "Johnny Bullet" by Lesson of Passion ( ) and
The Story Of The Survival Of John Smith
( )

Reactions: hfdocker

W22N

Jan 5, 2018
i m talking about the system of deluca family but i m looking for a game with a lot of contents, a 2 or 3 girls and a character with charism
If with system you mean "open world" then you can try pretty much every game that isn't tagged as a VN. Dreaming of dana is like that and it's complete.
You also have summertime saga / a town uncovered for 2dcg. Milfy city is one of the biggest ones, FILF, love and submission starts as a vn and then opens up to give some room to change the story (one of my favourites) mythic manor / harem hotel in honey select

Reactions: lolpengu
Jan 14, 2018
If with system you mean "open world" then you can try pretty much every game that isn't tagged as a VN. Dreaming of dana is like that and it's complete.
You also have summertime saga / a town uncovered for 2dcg. Milfy city is one of the biggest ones, FILF, love and submission starts as a vn and then opens up to give some room to change the story (one of my favourites) mythic manor / harem hotel in honey select
thanks for Dreaming of dana i didnt know it and i have do all the others games

Reactions: zian29
Jan 14, 2018
The mix of story/sex/h-scenes and doing crime jobs reminds me most of "Johnny Bullet" by Lesson of Passion ( ) and
( )
Thanks Story of the survival of john smith seems good but i hate ntr so i ll avoid lesson of passion

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
if you liked the mafia theme in "the deluca family", "alexandra" is the game for you. it is incidentally being developed by the guy who has made "dreaming of dana", which has been recommended in this thread. another great game and it actually fits your other requirements too.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Check out any game by Goblinboy

Specifically Meteor, The Tesliss Equation and of course School Dreams 1 2 and 3

Still to this day the best written erotic games

Reactions: ltpika

Vikramkk

Jun 23, 2020
( )
Any Android games........in same genre
.... would appreciate if you suggest