Seeking Games like Desert Stalker/Hot Sand of Antartica

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hs010

May 9, 2020
Hello Everyone

I'm looking for games where you can have multiple wives/ love interests from the start. Like maybe a proper harem owned by a person in power. If anyone has played Desert Stalker or Hot Sand of Antartica, you'll get exactly the type of game I'm thinking of.

I'm mostly fine with most art forms but not overly pixelated. Looking forward to the suggestions.

Reactions: mehmuttt33

Yericho

Jun 24, 2022
Actually they are quite different. The MC in desert stalker is way more dominant. He doesn't give a shit bout consequences and you can choose not to play as the white shiny knight while not getting 'punished' by the author.

That is somithing hot sands of antarctica lacks. Until now you can only play the typical 'RenPy-Agent-MC': Harsh to enemies (-> 'work'), but always super-gentlemen to everything where it comes to personal matters.
I mean sure it's better in real life to be nice, but this is virtual stuff and after the thousandth game with the same content (here in another setting) it gets boring. This is why desert stalker is an easy 11/10 and hot sands of antarctica (if it stay like this) is more like a solid 8/10 for me.

So, I would love to see another game like desert stalker, but i don't think there are any as of now - though I hope desert stalker will be an inspiration (especially character wise and not only setting-wise) for other creators.

Maybe look into
Detective Necro
Artemis
Eternum

They don't start with a harem, but in many of them you get quite fast to a similar point. In detective necro you have a wife that doesn't restrict you and more or less expects from you to gather a harem (iirc).
In Artemis there are so many side-characters (LIs), the mainstory is a bit endangered to get neglected. That is not really a harem at all (until now) but it still might be worth looking into it, as the story and renderers are quite promising.
Eternum is still at an early stage, but the harem tag is set. You gather the LIs while playing.

hs010

May 9, 2020
Actually they are quite different. The MC in desert stalker is way more dominant. He doesn't give a shit bout consequences and you can choose not to play as the white shiny knight while not getting 'punished' by the author.

That is somithing hot sands of antarctica lacks. Until now you can only play the typical 'RenPy-Agent-MC': Harsh to enemies (-> 'work'), but always super-gentlemen to everything where it comes to personal matters.
I mean sure it's better in real life to be nice, but this is virtual stuff and after the thousandth game with the same content (here in another setting) it gets boring. This is why desert stalker is an easy 11/10 and hot sands of antarctica (if it stay like this) is more like a solid 8/10 for me.

So, I would love to see another game like desert stalker, but i don't think there are any as of now - though I hope desert stalker will be an inspiration (especially character wise and not only setting-wise) for other creators.

Maybe look into
Detective Necro
Artemis
Eternum

They don't start with a harem, but in many of them you get quite fast to a similar point. In detective necro you have a wife that doesn't restrict you and more or less expects from you to gather a harem (iirc).
In Artemis there are so many side-characters (LIs), the mainstory is a bit endangered to get neglected. That is not really a harem at all (until now) but it still might be worth looking into it, as the story and renderers are quite promising.
Eternum is still at an early stage, but the harem tag is set. You gather the LIs while playing.
Thanks for the suggestion. I've played the latter two but will look into Detective Neco.

Reactions: Yericho
Jun 16, 2023
Let's bump this to see if we get any new suggestion for dystopian or futuristic settings as DS (already went thru the most popular titles of this tag).

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote