Seeking Games like Desert Stalker

arcanlol

Oct 30, 2018
I also played this yesterday and it quickly became a favorite. For me it was mainly the gender roles in that story that made the story stand out from other games, and the high render quality and high quality writing certainly helped.
I did for the most part go with the most dominant options in my playthrough, so keep that in mind if you want to follow my suggestions.

A game that I have not tried, but seem to have similarities:
Behind the Dune - desert theme, incest/harem/graphic violence tags. However, it's 2dcg.

Games that I have tried with some similarities:
The Guardian - the setting is different, but there's a lot of story, good amount of sex, the male MC is in charge and girls do as they're told (unless they're "acting out of line"). It is however a loli focused game, so I would NOT recommend it if that's not your thing. Top notch game otherwise.
Apocalypse - post-apocalyptic setting. There's a focus on highly un-realistic dick and boob size, as well as a bit of a muscle fetish (only a few of the girls). It has the incest tag, but from what I recall, it's not incest focused, and I'm not sure if it's the MC that has incestuous relations. I haven't tried it in a long time (v0.5, probably a year ago), and I don't think I played through most of the content even then. Might be good, I don't know.

I just found this old thread, which might provide some good pointers.

I might try to do more... research, and I'll (hopefully remember to) report back with my findings.

Reactions: 3xtreme