Seeking Games like Deviant Discoveries.

Oct 12, 2019
Yeah I know those games already. Unfortuantely Doll House and Doll City have basically no content and their plot is reeeally weak as well. Lab Rats is way too confusing in its mechanics and the CGI is really poorly done.

Thanks for replying though.

Reactions: Grandsmeister

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Try this, it's awesome but decidedly less consensual (with the main antagonist) than DD. Personally I think DD doesn't hold a candle to it but YMMV, and I guess the end result is more "mega-slut" than "bimbo".

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Try this, it's awesome but decidedly less consensual (with the main antagonist) than DD. Personally I think DD doesn't hold a candle to it but YMMV, and I guess the end result is more "mega-slut" than "bimbo".
awesome are there any other Bimbification,transformation corruption games out there that are good. The few I know are Take Over,Deviant Discoveries,Corruption,Defenestration. Maybe Autumn Boulevard but the bimbo transformation does not last. It is fun to transform and corrupt innocent pure females into sluts, even if it is the main character if the game/story has a female lead.