Seeking Games like Enslavement War

Ketsalk

Dec 14, 2021
It has been almost 5 years since the game released, and I haven't seen a game with the same premise. You have Boring Days, you are the boss of 3 characters, and you can be submissive to them, but you probably already played it.

LordAlphaSon

May 30, 2020
It is not really you slaves, but in Boring Days you can end up submissive to both your maid and your secretary. Don't know if that is close enough to what you are looking for?

ShizukaSanko

Nov 15, 2018
I have played Boring Days too. That's a good one too. It doesn't have to be a slave specifically — just the theme of lost power.

ShizukaSanko

Nov 15, 2018
Karlsson's Gambit (very good game where you need to be very careful if you don't want to end up like a slave)
of course you can be evil and dominant.
Played that a while back. I don't remember there being any aspect of power loss but maybe I missed that route. It was quite long.

My experience mainly was just choosing of either the sub or dom route for the male mc. Is there something that allows for the female mc to lose power?

SEGHIR

Jul 15, 2022
Played that a while back. I don't remember there being any aspect of power loss but maybe I missed that route. It was quite long.

My experience mainly was just choosing of either the sub or dom route for the male mc. Is there something that allows for the female mc to lose power?
for now there's no way for the female to lose power but you can avoid the sub path that's for sure.