Seeking Games Like free cities

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
Hello, I'm searching for games similar to free cities or slave trainers like strive for power... Thx

Nagozo

Sep 30, 2017
I'm going to keep an eye on this, there can never be enough management games!
These came to mind immediately, they're quite popular and have a lot of content. Maybe you've tried them already, but if not, they're worth a look imo:

Reactions: OneWayMissile

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
Yeah I've tried a bunch already although I didn't try SlaveMaker so thanks ^^

But yeah I've tried Lilith's, TiTS and CoC ^^

Korou

Oct 27, 2017
Since I'm sure a few people will find this topic like I did, I can highly recommend:

Jack-o-Nine-Tails

For people wanting a game like Free Cities.

Jack-o-nine-tails is a pretty hardcore slave training game that hits a lot of fetishes that Free Cities does. Whore Master is a slave/brothel sim and could be described as a hybrid between Slave Maker 3 and Free Cities with better game mechanics than SM3 but less personalized stories. It was abandoned a few years ago but has been regularly expanded on by some dedicated fans, with expansions like Crazy's Mod and a lot of girl packs. The game is relatively generic, but I still play it from time to time and it's always been my go-to brothel simulator.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Bumping this thread because I was just about to post one like it :p I'm also looking for FC-like games with a larger scope than merely managing a brothel, and hopefully with a little more emphasis on story and/or non-sexual gameplay elements. Text-based is a plus, but not strictly necessary. RPGMaker, HTML, VN, whatever, it's all good.

Reactions: sheepnipples