Seeking Games like Free cities?

Spardo

Mar 25, 2020
I want a game that also focuses on the non-sexual content. I really loved the empire management aspects in free cities. Any games that focus on management as heavily as it did ?

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
There is none that will match your standards with Free Cities. That game is a monster on the technical side, and I haven't even heard of a game that gets close to the amount of customization and moving parts FC has. If you want to try the management games available, go Here on the right there's a panel, search for the management tag.

Warning, most of the games with the management tag, aren't management games, but all management games here can be found there.

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
There is none that will match your standards with Free Cities. That game is a monster on the technical side, and I haven't even heard of a game that gets close to the amount of customization and moving parts FC has. If you want to try the management games available, go Here on the right there's a panel, search for the management tag.

Warning, most of the games with the management tag, aren't management games, but all management games here can be found there.
Have to agree, FC is an absolute monster of a game. Shame that it got abandoned.

cursed spark

Nov 27, 2017
Have to agree, FC is an absolute monster of a game. Shame that it got abandoned.
what about Era games?
true most of them arent fully translated from japaneese but unlike with free cities i never got bored of them.
althought not every one of them is set on slave management for this purpose i would likely recomend EratohoK
scroll all the way down on the list of games to see which tittle got updated the latest

(EratohoK is one of the games thats here on F95, but you likely will get an older version of the game unlike going to the wiki)

Reactions: Crossett

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
what about Era games?
true most of them arent fully translated from japaneese but unlike with free cities i never got bored of them.
althought not every one of them is set on slave management for this purpose i would likely recomend EratohoK
scroll all the way down on the list of games to see which tittle got updated the latest

(EratohoK is one of the games thats here on F95, but you likely will get an older version of the game unlike going to the wiki)
Wow, EratohoK is a hidden gem. Good suggestion!
Also been looking for free cities-similar games for years, and while EratohoK is certainly different, I love the amount of detail there is to the customization, events and the sex scenes. Wow, the sex scenes... Must have played the game for like 5 hours straight today.

Oh, there's a thread for the game over here on f95... Think I'll head over there now.

Reactions: cursed spark

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
what about Era games?

Never heard of them before.

cursed spark

Nov 27, 2017
Never heard of them before.
depends on which one you try some of them are small nice games (this is especially the case with the older titles) and some like EratohoK are monster equal if not bigger then free cities, but as mentioned before there is ONLY EratohoK here on F95 here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/eratoho-k-wamekukyouzin.7042/
at least i didnt see any ofther era game on here...
and you will run into walls of japaneese texts that didnt have the chance to be translated, so for example you have a character with unique dialog for love, slave routes, but for example only the love route is translated for that particular character but if you try to enslave them then all their slave dialog will be in japaneese, only a few characters are fully translated. this extends into some daily character events as well... so you have a choice but will have no clue what the choice is about...
I recomend it but up to you.

Edit: EratohoK also fits quite well with OPs requirements, since you can absolutely get absorbed into the strategy aspect of the game, managing your armies, hiring officers, defending from the enemy, training your skills so that you your self are more useful in battles... forge alliences...
And even if you loose it may not be a game over, since if you are skilled then the ruler of the enemy country that defeated you might try to recruit you into their ranks as long as they dont hate you i suppose then they might just execute you and cause a game over...

Last edited:
Reactions: MISAX2E

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looking at the game, I can say that it's definitely a monster, even with just 3 screenshots.
And more likely than not bigger than the FC in it's current state.
(There's a version of the game by PregDev, that's a LOT bigger.)

Ngl though, not gonna try it out.
Games a bit too old for me.
If it got a 2020+ revamp, I'd be more than interested, but as it is, nah.
Or maybe I will, idk.
I probably will just for the sake of conquering the world...

cursed spark

Nov 27, 2017
Looking at the game, I can say that it's definitely a monster, even with just 3 screenshots.
And more likely than not bigger than the FC in it's current state.
(There's a version of the game by PregDev, that's a LOT bigger.)

Ngl though, not gonna try it out.
Games a bit too old for me.
If it got a 2020+ revamp, I'd be more than interested, but as it is, nah.
Or maybe I will, idk.
I probably will just for the sake of conquering the world...
i was comparing eratohoK to the PregDev version I THINK, but yeah. have fun if you try it, i know i did.

Purukitto

Aug 3, 2021
Are there any other game than Era games on the lines of FC?

Also is there any other version of FC other than Pregmod that's being worked upon?