Seeking Games Like Friends in Need

Szpirit-

Aug 2, 2023
Hello everyone again, I am once again looking for suggestions on games similar to ''Friends In Need''.
I would like it to be a game where the main character is a millionaire or someone with a lot of power to abuse whoever he wants, I would like to make moral decisions on my own, not being forced to kill, rape or any of those things obligatorily, I like to choose.
Games I have played and liked:
- Ravager
- Friends In Need, Student Loan(Both are from the same creator)
-Violation Nation( I love how it lets you make moral decisions, to rape or not, to kill or not, despite just starting I see a lot of future in it)

- Sapphire

- Black Souls 1 and 2(I don't like RPGs, I prefer the renpy ones but this one gives you the freedom to do whatever you want and I love it, I would put it at the level of ravager in that sense)

- Karlsson Gambit( I HATE femdom but this one has an interesting plot and allows you to play as a powerful person from time to time, although I haven't finished playing it yet)

Please don't recommend me:

- Fashion Bussines: Personally I got fed up with this game, every time I did something to recover a little of my position or not to be humiliated by magic of the script they discovered my plans or I fell further down, it became repetitive and even humiliating for me as a player.

-The Regional Manager: this game is good but it's not exactly what I'm looking for, the game focuses on harassment through power, I like to go further where the protagonist abuses his power to subdue and rape or humiliate other people.

-Insight of You: I have seen it recommended many times but I don't like it because of the model designs.

I would appreciate any recommendation according to the request as I am aware that these types of games are scarce.:)

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
There are no games like Friends in need. I know this answer doesn't add anything, but it's the pure truth.

Beyond that: Personal Assistant It's a game in which an older man hires a young woman to help him around the house, and corrupts her. It is not the same, but it also shares the power fantasy in some way. There is a Remake, but in my opinion it does not capture the essence of the original.

Reactions: Szpirit-