Seeking games like good girl gone bad/girl life

denverkid11

May 28, 2020
Hey, I was wondering if you knew of any games like Good Girl Gone Bad or Girl Life?

Are there any games were you become kinda like an influencer (youtuber, instagram model, etc)?

Reactions: Elkfood and Deniz31

neekleer

Aug 28, 2019
I am not sure about the actual social media seen in any games. Still, you may want to check Chloe18, Big Kuyash (another QSP game that is more of a grinding than sandbox game compared to Girl Life), Fashion Business, and Eleanor. In Waifu Academy (male MC), there's a running theme where girls somehow get caught up in the glamour of being exhibitionists as singers or special waitresses. You may also want to check games where the female MC is degraded or exploited like Officer Chloe or Devin's Life (if this is the RPGM game I am thinking of).

Last edited:

denverkid11

May 28, 2020
I am not sure about the actual social media seen in any games. Still, you may want to check Chloe18, Big Kuyash (another QSP game that is more of a grinding than sandbox game compared to Girl Life), Fashion Business, and Eleanor. In Waifu Academy (male MC), there's a running theme where girls somehow get catch up in the glamour of being exhibitionists as singers or special waitresses. You may also want to check games where the female MC is degraded or exploited like Officer Chloe or Devin's Life (if this is the RPGM game I am thinking of).
Thank you! I'll be sure to check those out! I've been getting more and more into female MC or M2F games but I still think GGGB is one of the best games out there.

Reactions: TheHuds

KopretCZ

Jan 24, 2022
I´m looking more for similiar gameplay, like game mechanics like in GGGB, LC, CC. I don´t care about being influencer or something like that, i just fallen in love with the game experience of this style.
Any others games than just these already named?

Reactions: Itachi tech9