Seeking Games like Hail Dicktator

AsticHam

May 30, 2020
Hey, im looking for games with this kind of quest system like Hail Dicktator, where isnt just a fuckfest and you need to "grind" the sex etc, but not in the boring way, you need just to do more and more scenes and develop the relationships.

I guess its sandbox too, if you know more games like this please comment!

Reactions: Headmaster99

dirtythrowaway1000

Mar 25, 2021
Hey, im looking for games with this kind of quest system like Hail Dicktator, where isnt just a fuckfest and you need to "grind" the sex etc, but not in the boring way, you need just to do more and more scenes and develop the relationships.

I guess its sandbox too, if you know more games like this please comment!
I highly recommend "Long Live the Princess." It's a medieval themed game and I think has exactly what you're looking for. It doesn't have a "quest" system, necessarily like HD that you can see what to do, but you have to build up relationships and "earn" the sex scenes.

Reactions: catbac and mattin69

AsticHam

May 30, 2020
I highly recommend "Long Live the Princess." It's a medieval themed game and I think has exactly what you're looking for. It doesn't have a "quest" system, necessarily like HD that you can see what to do, but you have to build up relationships and "earn" the sex scenes.
Thank you so much!