Seeking Games like Haley's Story and Freeloading Family?

Mar 16, 2020
Does anyone have any recommendations for games similar to Haley's Story and Freeloading Family? Specifically, a focus on story elements and a progressing family relationship being limited to one person, not the MC trying to get with their entire family or something along those lines. Oceanlab's games are similar with regards to storybuilding, and I have also read that Dreaming of Dana by Ptolemy would probably fit into this area, although being far more grindy than anything else mentioned here, but I am curious if there are any other things to check out. Thanks!

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
Brother/Sister focused:
Life
Summer Scent
My Sister, My Roommate
Thinking About You - I haven't played but from what I remember reading might be just what you're looking for.
Sistersitting - Text based

If you're interested in Father/Daughter (or Uncle/Niece) there's also:
Lewd Island
Babysitter - Niece
Dating My Daughter
Parental Love - The harem route definitely got the most attention but you can also choose to focus on just one daughter or the other and one of the last updates added a path with just the sister.

Mar 16, 2020
Brother/Sister focused:
Life
Summer Scent
My Sister, My Roommate
Thinking About You - I haven't played but from what I remember reading might be just what you're looking for.
Sistersitting - Text based

If you're interested in Father/Daughter (or Uncle/Niece) there's also:
Lewd Island
Babysitter - Niece
Dating My Daughter
Parental Love - The harem route definitely got the most attention but you can also choose to focus on just one daughter or the other and one of the last updates added a path with just the sister.
Some of those look right up my alley. Thank you for all the suggestions!

Reactions: silversurfer1

Spreeth

May 5, 2018
I played Halfway House and Become A Rockstar (long Game) but stunningly done , specially when she drives you to town in her Fav Car

Reactions: unknown78

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
"Light Of My Life" also have very good writing(incest included) and focus on slow relationship building. It's two family members (daughters) though

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Spreeth