Seeking Games Like Harem Collector

PonutLover13

Aug 18, 2018
Rules:
Must be RPGMaker
Must have a decent length
No NTR (Unless the MC is stealing someone elses girl away)
Must be Fantasy
Must include battle

Also as always, thanks to anyone that helps.
If I find your post useful in any way, you might find a like under your pillow.

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
Rules:
Must be RPGMaker
Must have a decent length
No NTR (Unless the MC is stealing someone elses girl away)
Must be Fantasy
Must include battle

Also as always, thanks to anyone that helps.
If I find your post useful in any way, you might find a like under your pillow.
As Jklol said, "Harem" by Ker is by far the most impressive RPGM of that sort. The skill-tree/battle system may not be as good as "Harem Collector" (though last I saw he was evolving the skill-system), but the story is legit interesting. It is also quite huge. Those were actually the first two NSFW games I ever played, and sadly, having explored a good deal of the content on F95 since, I only found a couple of games I would consider as good (and none of the RPGM games I have seen come close).

Reactions: PonutLover13

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Renryuu: Ascension by RyenSaotome

Harem has NTR as I recall... right from the get-go as a matter of fact (about 5 min into the game when you meet the dude on the island).

Reactions: KingWeWuz

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
Renryuu: Ascension by RyenSaotome

Harem has NTR as I recall... right from the get-go as a matter of fact (about 5 min into the game when you meet the dude on the island).
You do not see that scene in the game, it is an unlocked "special scene" that can be viewed from the main menu, and only if you command your slave to do it. So it is avoidable, and it is not NTR, because NTR does not include you ordering a slave to distract someone else so you can steal their slave.

Further, NTR is "someone having sex with a girl you are pursuing, or are emotionally involved with", and the MC is most certainly not either of those things. You would have to play the "blue" route through most the 70-ish hours of story before he evolves to the point of having any emotional connection to any of the girls. You also may prostitute your slaves, if you desire - that is not NTR. That is called being a pimp.

There is at least one identical sort of interaction in "Harem Collector" that I can recall (with the governor). So given that is the game we are comparing in the first place, even if we use the misinterpretation of what NTR actually is, this event would not be applicable.

Last edited:

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
There is at least one identical sort of interaction in "Harem Collector" that I can recall (with the governor). So given that is the game we are comparing in the first place, even if we use the misinterpretation of what NTR actually is, this event would not be applicable.
Actually, the govenor had that picture of her getting gangbanged by her slaves prior to any involvement with the MC, and she dies right after her questline so you can't really compare them. Harem collector did not have a single moment where I felt like there was NTR nor did you ever have to actually share any girls. I don't think you could even if you wanted to, aside from letting people cum on them (without any other sexual interaction) when you're torturing a girl. "Harem" is far different in that it forces the player to share even if they don't want to.