Seeking Games like iNSight of you where focus is on degrading a powerful figure?

woomb

Jun 13, 2020
Really enjoyed the Gloria content in iNSight of You and was looking for something similar -

So far I've tried News Desk and while it was pretty decent, the card game mechanics felt really grindy to me and was hoping for something a bit more story based.

Thanks!

Comets

Jan 9, 2018
Really enjoyed the Gloria content in iNSight of You and was looking for something similar -

So far I've tried News Desk and while it was pretty decent, the card game mechanics felt really grindy to me and was hoping for something a bit more story based.

Thanks!

Short tip for news desk: just use cheats (code is "trunk")

Also there is the mother in "cohabitation". If I remember the was a hentai game by the name of knight something something. I try to find it tomorrow and will post again if I remember.

Ah I remember, there are a ton of hentai games, some with pretty bad grind (so use save Editor, then it's acceptable). One of my first knight blackmail games was Holy knight olanya as well as Liz and the tower.

This list: https://f95zone.to/latest/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=179,392,736/prefixes=2,30

Has some good titles especially around corrupting knights.

Last edited: