Seeking Games like Latex Dungeon

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
Like I said. Mainly the whole perma corruption thing, or whatever you'd call the whole thing where you can become a monster and/or brainwashed and all that, but the game isn't just over. Some other examples I can think of with stuff like that is Runes of pandemonium and String tyrant (not really on the same level of eroticism as Latex dungeon, but that doesn't matter too much...).

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
thanks, I'll check that out, and more people can put in games they can think of that fit this criteria. also, runes of pandemonium is free on steam so yeah, you might wanna check it out, it's actually has a good story, and good characters, and not all sexual/fetishy games can claim that.

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
Like, I'm fine with the MC being a guy, and the new forms you get don't have to be lesser, per se, but they do have to actually affect things, changing dialogue, changing how you fight, that sort of thing, but I'd prefer if the game doesn't just end when that happens, I want the game to actually continue, and let you play even if you're working for who you were fighting against! even if you are a monster, whatever the case.. I'm ok with VNs depending on how much they fit my criteria. I've gone through the games posted there, so I know about the ones on that one, but I want more.