Seeking Games like Max's Life

G

gualmar

As the title suggests. I need suggestions for games like max's life. Heavy incest content and Harem. Honey select is a plus. I was looking forward to family values but the game creator abandoned it. I have played many titles but I cannot find anything similar. I have played Big Brother yes, the grind was a pain but I liked it. Summertime saga is super slow in updates and so is Dating my daughter. Parental Love again is super slow. I just need more game suggestions. Thanks!

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
As the title suggests. I need suggestions for games like max's life. Heavy incest content and Harem. Honey select is a plus. I was looking forward to family values but the game creator abandoned it. I have played many titles but I cannot find anything similar. I have played Big Brother yes, the grind was a pain but I liked it. Summertime saga is super slow in updates and so is Dating my daughter. Parental Love again is super slow. I just need more game suggestions. Thanks!
Not HS, but I think you'd enjoy it.

Also, this thread asks for the same thing and already has suggestions(the search bar is your friend!).

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Mythic Manor, Harem Hotel, Research into Corruption, Research into Affection, Corruption

can't think of any with futa though