Seeking games like meltys quest but with more girls

syniso

Dec 18, 2018
so basically im looking for a game like meltys queest but i guess with more content? i mean thee gamee had a lot to it but i mean it more in terms of girls or even people you get to fuck coz in meltys quest theres only been ur sisters and bunch of monsters that you fucked so id like to know if therees a game similar to meltys quest but i guess with more girls?

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
I´ve played many rpgmaker games and unfortunately there aren´t many that resemble meltys quest. I think you might enjoy Roundscape adorevia. It´s pretty different from meltys quest. Here you can choose between a female and male protag ( If you want similar experience to meltys quest choose female) and you get content based on your choices and actions in the game. For example you get to choose whether you let a tentacle monster join your group and if you let him join you can trigger events in which he "rapes" you or other female adventurers you travel with.
It certainly has more girls in it and more variation of scenes (there are a lot). Art is great aswell I think. But the gameplay is certainly different.