Seeking Games like Milfy City?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
there is a game called Fashion Business with flawless animations close to Milfy City
Isn't that the rapey game w/o any real sex animations apart from the driver/housemaid forced sex and the prison gangbang rape?

If so - it's nowhere near Milfy City, neither in writing nor in graphics....

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Isn't that the rapey game w/o any real sex animations apart from the driver/housemaid forced sex and the prison gangbang rape?

If so - it's nowhere near Milfy City, neither in writing nor in graphics....
i wasn't talking about graphics nor writing i was talking about the animations and the game only had 5 updates it's still in early development and the graphics are not bad at all so i don't know what you're talking about.
I personally find the story to be better than milfy city which is just some little boy sleeping with his siblings with no actual plot.
But you are right that the choices don't matter at the moment in Fashion business, no game is perfect.... but neither do the choices in milfy city apart from zuri/suri that have no real consequences whether you lie to them or not.
btw the housemaid can turn the driver down so it's not actually forced, it's up to you to choose.