Seeking Games like Milky Quest II

princebell2

Jul 13, 2019
Hey, I'm looking for games similar to Milky Quest II.
Specifically games where you roam around the map and have sexual encounters. Can be any engine, not just Wolf RPG. Plus it would be nice if there was kinda reverse rape situation happening, but it's not neccessary.

Apeban

Apr 12, 2019
You can try Forest of Blue Skin A and B, Succubus Affection, Eroico, Flying Princess Interbreed, Monster Girl Dreams, Monsters'n Girls, Devil Legion and Castle of Temptation. They all use h scenes as a mechanic like gripping or battle fucks

You also got dieselmine and SEQUEL games which I haven't played a lot as of yet but are popular

There's also a blog which share femdom games that I often check, might be worth looking into.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

princebell2

Jul 13, 2019
You can try Forest of Blue Skin A and B, Succubus Affection, Eroico, Flying Princess Interbreed, Monster Girl Dreams, Monsters'n Girls, Devil Legion and Castle of Temptation. They all use h scenes as a mechanic like gripping or battle fucks

You also got dieselmine and SEQUEL games which I haven't played a lot as of yet but are popular

There's also a blog which share femdom games that I often check, might be worth looking into.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These look promising, definitely will try them
Thanks!

Reactions: Apeban

Apeban

Apr 12, 2019
These look promising, definitely will try them
Thanks!
Some games dont have translations so using a translation app on your phone should work.
There is also monster girl quest, great game, though the amount of rpg maker games got repetitive fast so never finished, hope you enjoy!