Seeking Games like My new Life or summertime sega?

Conrad Long Fellow

May 18, 2018
HI this is my first time posting and wanted to know what games you guys recommend which are like summertime sega or my new life.
Also it is mt first post but i have been playing alot of games on here and ive got a decent idea on what i like so far, so any recommendations would be awesome. xD

Mat Skyfire

Darth Skyfire
Donor
Jun 28, 2017
HI this is my first time posting and wanted to know what games you guys recommend which are like summertime sega or my new life.
Also it is mt first post but i have been playing alot of games on here and ive got a decent idea on what i like so far, so any recommendations would be awesome. xD
You mean games with incest, school setting, animation and male mc?
Do you like any tag in particular? or it can be any tag?
Do you care for the engine? example: Renpy or Unity. Or it can be any engine?
When asking for suggestions you can always be more specific, but here are some games that i think they are kinda similar to these two:
- 3d / wincest / kinda similar in progression / male mc / animated

- 3dcg / wincest / most recommended game / male mc / animated

- 3dcg / wincest / made with Honey Select / male mc / animated / people say the models are weird, i don't mind

- 2dcg / wincest / kinda weird in my opinion / male mc

- 2dcg / wincest / corruption / male mc / animated

- 3dcg / wincest with focus on mommy's boy / male mc / animated / sci-fi

- 2dcg / wincest (again?) / male mc / animated

- 2dcg / no wincest / male mc / animated / recommended

If you want others with Honey Select: and

If you want some VN: / / /

If you want school setting: /

So... i can suggest others... can you specify better what you want? ;)

Conrad Long Fellow

May 18, 2018
As for tags there's : Incest, Corruption,monster,male mc,futa/trans,animation,anal,rpg to name a few i can think of.
as for engine any is fine and i have played milfy city, the twist,bone tales,insexual awakening and milftoon drama an mythic manor.

Mat Skyfire

Darth Skyfire
Donor
Jun 28, 2017
As for tags there's : Incest, Corruption,monster,male mc,futa/trans,animation,anal,rpg to name a few i can think of.
as for engine any is fine and i have played milfy city, the twist,bone tales,insexual awakening and milftoon drama an mythic manor.
/ /

Reactions: Fadlymanson666