Seeking Games like My New Memories

Jan 21, 2022
Looking for games like My New Memories by Killer7. I enjoyed the slower start and the melodrama usually without any significantly high stakes but some constant tension that does or will get surely resolved peacefully. A slow burn without much sex at the start would be good and I'd be perfectly fine with hours of reading too. Incest plot would be nice, but games without it are good too.

Any recommendations that match the feeling of the game regardless of style or content are appreciated.

I've played My New Family also by Killer7 which I do love, but is missing some of the drama that I'm looking for and was more of a consistently fluffy game besides a couple plot lines.

vardock

Mar 20, 2019
Price of Power is a good game. It has interesting story, plus the character development is interesting (actually all three games are pretty good).

Reactions: AggressiveCheeto
Jan 2, 2022
There are various amnesia games where the (usually son/brother) wakes up after an accident to relearn about his life and loves.

He normally ends up fucking his sister first, and then maybe the mom or her friends. Normally 1 of the sisters loves the brother, and the other is a tease/bitch that is harder to love, or fuck.

'Amnesia' is one of these. Wakes up, finds a loving sister, a bitch sister, and a stressed mom. Also has a gf, an aunt and cousin.

If you like quicker action, and "harder" themes then there are also plenty of those. Just search for 'incest' and 4+ star ratings.