Seeking Games like My Time With You

1804maya

Dec 23, 2021
Hi. nearly done finishing MTWY book 2 and in need of a long finished game. I have also played all long sandbox style games so please don't recommend them. I want something preferably finished and has "routes" but not a complete open sandbox.<3

Jun 16, 2023
Bump, been on a hunt for something similar even if not finished cuz MTWY was just so good.

Only one game came even close for me (Out of Touch by Story Anon) and it's massive 40+ hrs long but it's not even close to being finished (there's like 100 planned chapters, we are almost halfway).

Bumping this post so we can get some recommendations from others. (I have more recommendations but they aren't finished so not sure if you want em)

1804maya

Dec 23, 2021
Bump, been on a hunt for something similar even if not finished cuz MTWY was just so good.

Only one game came even close for me (Out of Touch by Story Anon) and it's massive 40+ hrs long but it's not even close to being finished (there's like 100 planned chapters, we are almost halfway).

Bumping this post so we can get some recommendations from others. (I have more recommendations but they aren't finished so not sure if you want em)
I would gladly want them. I prefer finished but I also play unfinished games. I also have Out of Touch downloaded but not started.

Jun 16, 2023
I would gladly want them. I prefer finished but I also play unfinished games. I also have Out of Touch downloaded but not started.
I like to play games with coherent plot and strong romantic arcs. I have listed my fav titles below. Most have overarching plots like fantasy, crime etc. with good LI arcs and a few are pure slice of life.

They aren't necessarily same as MTWY but they are good titles so hope you can find some joy here.

(Also, Out of Touch has one weird (meme-y) scene in one of the first chapters that many find weird and give up on the game. I would say push thru it cuz what unravels in later chapter is insanely good. Sometimes things dont make sense but they make sense later...lore is massive)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

1804maya

Dec 23, 2021
I like to play games with coherent plot and strong romantic arcs. I have listed my fav titles below. Most have overarching plots like fantasy, crime etc. with good LI arcs and a few are pure slice of life.

They aren't necessarily same as MTWY but they are good titles so hope you can find some joy here.

(Also, Out of Touch has one weird (meme-y) scene in one of the first chapters that many find weird and give up on the game. I would say push thru it cuz what unravels in later chapter is insanely good. Sometimes things dont make sense but they make sense later...lore is massive)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
holy shit you made my day i will copy this list and play one by one starting with the double asterisks first. Its not that i hate sandbox, just short unfinished sandboxes make me annoyed. Ongoing sandboxes like lessons in love and Harem Hotel I enjoy a lot so hopefully I'll enjoy What a Legend!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Iamthegoldengod