Seeking Games Like Nebel Geisterjeager

BodaC

Jun 30, 2022
I think a lot of people that have played this game know how great it was. Not just from an NTR perspective but from a lewd game perspective as well. The scenes were realistic and all escalated to a point that made sense and stayed grounded in reality. What also helps this game is the whole premise, the ghost hunting missions really opened up a lot of different situations. I’m not asking for a game that is “like this” but more like a game that explores unique situations, preferably NTR, especially ones working towards netorase.

I played https://f95zone.to/threads/sphilias-familiar-v2-0-dorgel.40452/
This game has the protagonist sharing the girl with others and joining, but also has its own cucked route. It was a fun play, there are some gripes but it was extremely enjoyable and the situations felt new and fresh.

I can’t find the other game, but I know it had Cuckholding/Netorase Report in the title, and it worked like a management game where you send your wife on certain dates and have to manage her “love” levels with you and the”other”a quick play, but it was super hot, and a fresh take on the NTR perspective.

Heads up, I have played Dark Hero Party. I know this is one of the first games people recommend. This is not a fresh take or unique gameplay loop. I felt likeI was just running to and from each CG. Sometimes fun, but this is worlds away from having a real protagonist like in Sphilia or feeling like ur controlling the situations, like in Nebel Geisterjeager. I love UROOM’s art and works though. Just not what i’m looking for.

I know people got some great NTR lists out there so hit me with some good recommendations!

BodaC

Jun 30, 2022