Seeking Games like Nerawareta Megami Tenshi Angeltear (maybe my favorite visual novel)

godslayer

Jun 13, 2017
Looking for games like

Nerawareta Megami Tenshi Angeltear ~Mamotta Ningen-tachi ni Uragirarete~

Essentially you play a pair of magical girls who get taken advantage of, but unlike oher games which are mostly monsters raping them, this one involves people they know/respect including family members, at one point the younger magical girl actually gets fucked by her brother and dad(may just be her coach, vndb says there is father daughter incest and he's the only character that makes sense for that role. Basically I'm looking for games with good art where the girl gets taken advantage of, bonus points for ntr, incest and gangbangs. Double bonus points if she's a virgin when the game starts. Also I'm aware of the alice soft games and consider them to be some of the best in existence.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Looking for games like

Nerawareta Megami Tenshi Angeltear ~Mamotta Ningen-tachi ni Uragirarete~

Essentially you play a pair of magical girls who get taken advantage of, but unlike oher games which are mostly monsters raping them, this one involves people they know/respect including family members, at one point the younger magical girl actually gets fucked by her brother and dad(may just be her coach, vndb says there is father daughter incest and he's the only character that makes sense for that role. Basically I'm looking for games with good art where the girl gets taken advantage of, bonus points for ntr, incest and gangbangs. Double bonus points if she's a virgin when the game starts. Also I'm aware of the alice soft games and consider them to be some of the best in existence.
Did you find anything?