Seeking Games like Overwhored

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well he was not evil the end of the game told you that. but i do wish they would have finished the hole thing instade of leaveing it were i finished it at.

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
well he was not evil the end of the game told you that. but i do wish they would have finished the hole thing instade of leaveing it were i finished it at.
I know, that final was soo bad, kind of ruined the whole point of the story. But he still was a good villain protagonist for like 95% of the game.

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
The Hawkman is what you're looking for. No I'm kidding, I've seen your lovely review on that one haha. Here are a couple like Overwhored:
At this point, im some sort of hentai games critic in this page. Is the least i can do to thank the admins and uploaders for this wonderfull source of depravity. BUT DO TELL ME, DO IM WRONG ABOUT THAT FEATHERY CHRIS-CHAN?
Thanks for the recommendations! I played most of them but i will give a try to the rest.

Reactions: Slayerz

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i do love the art and story on Renryuu: Ascension great game. goblin lord is also good art and story to me aswell. i think i played some of the others not sure tho. ok played that virgin island game and it is kinda stupide when the first boss uses the same move over and over and you can't get health because the piss ant warrior's have her useing her shit one you along with there's and she has more damgae then you no matter how many villigers you fucked.

Last edited:

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
At this point, im some sort of hentai games critic in this page. Is the least i can do to thank the admins and uploaders for this wonderfull source of depravity. BUT DO TELL ME, DO IM WRONG ABOUT THAT FEATHERY CHRIS-CHAN?
Thanks for the recommendations! I played most of them but i will give a try to the rest.
I kind of feel the same about giving back to the community. A couple of years ago I didn't know which games were good and would love people sharing their recommendations so now I roam around the Recommendations forum of the subject I know. Keep up reviewing honest reviews, since it's a real bummer trying a crappy game that somehow has with high stars!

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
I kind of feel the same about giving back to the community. A couple of years ago I didn't know which games were good and would love people sharing their recommendations so now I roam around the Recommendations forum of the subject I know. Keep up reviewing honest reviews, since it's a real bummer trying a crappy game that somehow has with high stars!
Thats one of the first reasons why i started to do it. I love games reviews IRL, but i never take it as an account in hentai games because, you know, everybody has his likes. But then i found things like Bastard girls and his awfull remake, Bastard girls R , that have a lot of good reviews because ''Big tiddies girls! best game!'' and try it for my self and....well, you can find my review on that barely functional code i dont dare to call a game in its page.

Reactions: Slayerz

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well people like me rember were game's first started like pong and all the older game's now aday's i think all people care about are the looke's of games. to me story the flow and good grapichs are a plues. but then there's alot of stuff a game need's to last a hard facter and a lvl facter these are what make a game to a sadisfactory i think. again sorry about my spelling some times i type to fast and i also have a 6 grade reading lvl not shitting yea there.

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
well people like me rember were game's first started like pong and all the older game's now aday's i think all people care about are the looke's of games. to me story the flow and good grapichs are a plues. but then there's alot of stuff a game need's to last a hard facter and a lvl facter these are what make a game to a sadisfactory i think. again sorry about my spelling some times i type to fast and i also have a 6 grade reading lvl not shitting yea there.
No problem! English is not my main lenguage soo i can have mistakes too. I agree with you, but hentai games are different. It mostly depends of the kind of phantasy you want to portray, and how you want the player to feel through it. If your mechanics cant inmerse the player in the phantasy you are trying to portray, why even bother?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
that's true but then it is also hard to come up with a game every body will like. to mean people like diffrent thing's if there was ever a way to get one thing every one like then that would be great. but then every one has like's and dislike's. here is some think i found out the creater of pac man came up with him from a pizza lol. for me i can play any game that keep's me in to the game then there's some games that i get pissed at but my old ass keep's trying to play it because i want to see the scene's lol.

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
that's true but then it is also hard to come up with a game every body will like. to mean people like diffrent thing's if there was ever a way to get one thing every one like then that would be great. but then every one has like's and dislike's. here is some think i found out the creater of pac man came up with him from a pizza lol. for me i can play any game that keep's me in to the game then there's some games that i get pissed at but my old ass keep's trying to play it because i want to see the scene's lol.
I think thats part of the point. You cant come up with a rpg game everyone likes because everyones phatasies are different. This is even more true to hentai games, because likes and fetishes are even more personal. Pacman is a really good example of a game everyone likes TODAY , but did you know there were a lot of people who dislike it when it came out? History is writen by the winners.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
yea that's true. in hentai i think has to many fetishes but that's is what makes there game's like you said. i like rpg's because it is fantasy you can get lost in it and have fun. the other thing is critics are hard to go by some times because they my not like it but some my like it. like and old saying goes you got to take everthing with a pinch of salt lol. but hope for good stuff and thank's for the inlightening conversasion.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mephistofeles

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
I keep seeing that recommended, but is it maledom like Overwhored or more like a dating sim? I enjoyed the power-trip feel of Overwhored, with the MC being able to subdue almost anyone he wants. Wouldn't be the same if if you have to shower them with gifts like I saw mentioned in the walkthrough.
Oh yeah Overwhored was really great. If you liked it you'll like Renryuu: Ascension as well. It's similar in a way that you explore a huge world, build new buildings/towns for story progression and find new girls. There are just so many different girls and path to choose in Renryuu though. There are girls that follow you that you can romance with, but most other girls you can choose to take them in your party or place them in your sex dungeon where you can visit them whenever. Later on you can capture monster girls for your monster girl dungeon. You're also the king of a kingdom and all maids were trained since they were born to please the king.

I don't want to spoil too much, but it's a really great game that takes multiple sessions to finish. Really worth it.

GamesAKStyle

Sep 10, 2017
Ravager seems like it'd fit your style. You play as a Dragon conquering the kingdom. The game is also VERY flexible and you can toggle off kinks you don't like. Something to note though, you're not an anthro dragon or a dragon that can take human form. You are a four legged two winged giant. You are sapient though and talk. But if that sort of bestiality irks you then you might wanna give it a pass.