Seeking Games like Overwhored

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I'm looking for anything that feels similar to Overwhored thematically, even if it's not a RPG or RPGM.

Must have:

- No/avoidable rape (i.e. forced violation)
- Mind-control/hypno/corruption. So no boilerplate modern-setting VN where you seduce your family, please.

Would like:

- Large harem that know each other
- Power-trip feel / OP protagonist
- Corrupting heroines
- NTR is fine, e.g. Leane 2, also netori

I already know Tyrant Quest and Grolokk, they're good.
I've tried Renryuu and it was kind of "eh" to me, protag lacks the OPness of Overwhored's MC, and I'd rather mindbreak than seduce. Ravager is closer to the mark but lacks the harem aspect.
Harem by Ker has the right idea, but screws it with the generic shota protag and unappealing 3DCG.

GamesAKStyle

Sep 10, 2017
Ravager seems like it'd fit your style. You play as a Dragon conquering the kingdom. The game is also VERY flexible and you can toggle off kinks you don't like (including Rape). Something to note though, you're not an anthro dragon or a dragon that can take human form. You are a four legged two winged giant. You are sapient though and talk. But if that sort of bestiality irks you then you might wanna give it a pass. The only thing is it tends not to have MUCH mind control. I mean it's there in some circumstances (one character even tries to brainwash YOU...it backfires though) but if you want a villian power trip it's top tier.