Seeking Games like "Pact with a witch"

Breaded112233

Jun 28, 2023
I was wondering if there were any games out that were similar to pact with a witch in the sense that the mc is most likely special in some way or another and that it was more like a modern mystery and fantasy genre where there were multiple characters like vampires, werewolves, succubi, and eldritch horrors I would also like it if the story was engaging and interesting. Preferably I would not like and 3d games but if its good I will play it also Text based games are a no go for me.

If you know of any game like this send them my way and it would greatly appreciated.

dsgouh

Sep 29, 2017
I was wondering if there were any games out that were similar to pact with a witch in the sense that the mc is most likely special in some way or another and that it was more like a modern mystery and fantasy genre where there were multiple characters like vampires, werewolves, succubi, and eldritch horrors I would also like it if the story was engaging and interesting. Preferably I would not like and 3d games but if its good I will play it also Text based games are a no go for me.

If you know of any game like this send them my way and it would greatly appreciated.
Try Companion of Darkness.

Reactions: Breaded112233

Breaded112233

Jun 28, 2023