Seeking Games like Rogue-like: Evolution

anomamoose

Aug 15, 2017
There's Jack-O-Nine-Tails, however the art is stolen therefore inconsistent, there's gore, and you're decentivized from getting too close with your slaves since it's a slave trader sim. There's also Glassix, but Glassix is much more story driven than Rogue-Like so that might turn you off all together however it does offer a giant cast of women you can dick down. There's also the Avatar trainer game, but that one is also very much story driven and therefore doesn't provide the playground Rogue-Like does.

Reactions: Gwyrath and seacorb

Nasty_Gary

Apr 28, 2018
While no trainer game has the Rogue trainer like sex system (which is a sin, pls devs more interactive sex = more fun = less shallow gameplay), I would definitely recommend anything from Akabur (Witch Trainer especially, the new mod team behind it are doing a great job), mostly for the excellent build up and fun 'wholesome' story.

Jul 31, 2018
This is a really old post, so hopefully you see this if you are still interested. There is a game called "Bellmaster" that you might want to check out. It is pretty interactive and sandboxy. Only one girl though, but for me it was definitely worth my time. It reminded me a lot of Rogue in many ways.