Seeking Games like Ruled by rule

Apr 6, 2023
The title explains it
Ruled by rule(& I did play KineticDog precious work, great to see improvement in each game they made)

Anyway, for detailed explanation:
-Battlefuck(priority)(Preferably frequent in battle instead of occasional moves. For example, Ruled by rule all attacks by enemy come with some sort of sex cg)
-'Animated'(KineticDog works made good example, I am not sure is it the sound or facial expressions, but its like a charm for me with just few cgs.)
-Fast paced(In many case, I can end the battle in 1 round or two, instead of lasting long spamming move. My preference is that the battle shouldn't be long that boss moves start repeating.)
-No map(Found it to be annoyance searching enemy and travelling through map.)(Especially want to save time instead of being almost forced to encounter same mob dozen time in a map)
-No grinding(There shouldn't be need to intentionally farm some mobs for progress, such as level systems.)
-Female protagonist (Personal preference)

Optionally
Corruption system(Just a personal preference to see girls get lewder through training. Not necessarily defeat however.)
Customisation(Some character appearance may be more appealing than other.)
Mobile compatibility/RPGM
NTR free(I can't really stand NTR, unless its not explicitly mentioned.)
Japanese style[Modern](I see there are some suggestions or thread, but it seems quite a number of them are more western style or simply feel old.)

[I should have wrote my preference in another post I made, so may as well take that as consideration.]

Reactions: vansav

miel360

Apr 9, 2021
Time for Work! The Naked Moral Committee (not found on F95) fits the majority of your requests.

Apr 6, 2023
Time for Work! The Naked Moral Committee (not found on F95) fits the majority of your requests.
Thanks for the suggestion
Unfortunately I am not really a fan of underaged school girl(I am still fine with loli in fantasy background)
Plus there isn't dowload source anywhere on internet

miel360

Apr 9, 2021
Thanks for the suggestion
Unfortunately I am not really a fan of underaged school girl(I am still fine with loli in fantasy background)
Plus there isn't dowload source anywhere on internet
Haha fair enough if it isn't for you. I have to disagree with the "no source on the internet" comment though. This is actually one of the easier games not on F95 to find ;)

Yziks

Jan 16, 2022
Hello, in my list you find games of this style, I will give you some names of authors so you can search for them, they are all on the list, just use CTRL-F to find them easier

List Here

TechnoBrake
LittleBoy
Shoku
Azure Azurite
Kumogakure
Clymenia
Shimobashira Workshop
Captain Sikorsky
GFF
natyusyo
Studio Sirocco
Starworks
auradev
Shinachiku Castella
Avantgarde
War Shop
Quiet Northern Lands
Critical Bliss
Instant Flowlighter
ankoku marimokan

On the list there are many more authors with this type of games, it's just a matter of searching, if you liked the content don't forget to leave me a like!