Seeking Games like Summer's Gone?

Sepsin

Sep 2, 2023
I just played through chapter 4.5 of Summer's Gone and I think this game has just spoiled VNs for me. I liked pretty much everything about this game except for the option to retaliate against what some peole do to the MC. The graphics/renders, story and characters are all incredible and the only other AVN that I found with graphics of similar quality was WIAB Remake from the same author but I didn't like the MC or Miru very much so I didn't really get into it and dropped it early.

I was wondering if anyone has recommendations with something of similar quality? The renders, except for the short time during chapter 2.5 I think, which I heard is the only part still waiting for a do-over, are really incredible and I was wondering if there were other works with similar quality to this one, preferably also with a good enough story and it doesn't even have to have lewd scenes like SG if the story is good.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Where it all began is his other game the takes place in the same universe he's developing both games at the same time. Both should be getting an update soon from what ive read. While Summers Gone is alot better imo I like both tho I mostly just liked Miru from his other game.

Other games that are mostly story and not focused on lewds like SG would be Hillside and Leaving DNA. Price of Power isn't bad as it mostly focuses around 1- 2 LI but a pretty romantic game but I do think the story is hit or miss if you like it. Maybe Chasing Sunsets as it's heavy story focused. These 3 have a decent amount of lewds but I still think they are story focused, Race of Life , Seeking Closure , Isabella - Dark Paths. Most of the other story games I can think of have alot of lewds as much as it has a story focus or just isnt able to compare to SG's outside of the enjoyment factor. Really hard to find game that compare to SG's because I find the presentation of the game quite unique.

Edit sorry didn't realize you played his other game right away

Reactions: Sepsin