Seeking Games Like summertime saga , the twist

Meliodasluffy

Jan 31, 2021
please i have played so many games but the best is Urban demon , summertime saga, they both have what is called feeling like you developed relation ship now and once you have done all things you can roam freely and fuck aunt mom sis etc. but urban demon have very less animations and summertime saga is like somewhat unsatisfactory, most satisfactory is the twist like after fucking sleep above mom kitchen sex etc but this game is very very complex long and model art is not good. milfy city and filf too are good but they are not updating and the satisfaction i m not getting. dandy boy adventure is a nice game too but diversity in sex is none like one sence too many times. so please suggest me a game that is the twist but with beautiful model and medium length and have diversity of sex like summertime saga and if 2dcg then i like urban demon and dandy boy artstyle. i don't know but i kinnda love rough drawing too but bigboobs are must and i m in shota.... pls recommend me... My new life revamp is perfect i already played it so other than it..

IN SHORT: INCEST,REPEATABLE SCENCE,DIVERSITY,BIGBOOBS,GOOD END AFTER SEX ANDGOOD ART STYLE. ,,,, Just like MY NEW LIFE.. SO PLS ANY MAN OF CULTURE WHO IS LIKE GOD PLS HELP ME AND IF SHOTA IS ADDED TO THEN IT WILL BE A DREAM GAME FOR ME... MY FETISH KITCHEN SEX LIKE THE TWIST HUMPING FROM BEHIND FEELS SO GOOD..

Noldem

Aug 6, 2017
Thanks bro , but does it have repeatable sex and like it have sex with girls or no
I don't really get your question.
But you can rewatch every scene (some are repeatable within the game and others via a galerie).
And can you have sex with girls? Well yes? Sorry i'm not sure what you're asking there.

Meliodasluffy

Jan 31, 2021
I don't really get your question.
But you can rewatch every scene (some are repeatable within the game and others via a galerie).
And can you have sex with girls? Well yes? Sorry i'm not sure what you're asking there.
well like once you had sex with girl, and whenever you found that girl you must have an option to do sex right there, suppose you found a girl in lake do sex, in house do sex, not gallery

Noldem

Aug 6, 2017
Sorry for the late response,
I think it's a mix of both like I said. There are some that are only repeatable via the galerie and others where you can repeat it in the galerie AND by talking to the correct character at the correct time of day.

dirtysock

Game Developer
May 21, 2020
Life in Woodchester is for sure inspired by Summertime Saga :)