Seeking games like Tales of the Drunken Cowboy but...

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
Played TOTDC and loved it but felt like the media was too tame (or just not present), which detracted from the overall experience for me. I had the same issue with Hard Times in Hornstown and Trap Quest - both awesome games which just had a general lack of hardcore media for my tastes.

I'm looking for bimbofication games which are similarly content-complete (or content-rich), well written (e.g. not just an endless series of gifs with nothing behind them), and have suitably hardcore media to backup the text (whether still or animated).

I've spent some time on TFGS and F95 but almost everything I try seems to be lacking in one department or another. I did enjoy The Company and Inner Bimbo but I'm more looking for something where you bimbofy the MC rather than have the MC bimbofying other characters; something where the MC gradually becomes a whoring bimbo and has the option to use that to progress through the game.

Some other games that I've enjoyed in this area -

The Eleanor series, though sadly those games are pretty short and forcefully time-constrained (not a fan of this).
Claire's Quest. Absolutely adore this game but it's still very lacking in content.
Noxian Nights. Loved it. Easily one of my favorites ever.
Kingdom of Deception. Loved it - eagerly waiting for more content.
Anna: Exciting Affection. One of my fav games but still lacking lots of content.
Good Girl Gone Bad.
The Wind's Disciple.
Roundscape.

What I'm not looking for -

Incest - or more specifically, games that are focused on nothing but incest.
Trainers.
Furries (a few here and there is OK).
Fully text-based games or semi-text based games with no hardcore media (e.g. games which only have environment art or solo character art).
Male MCs.
Censorship of any kind. Instant turn off.
5 minute long Patreon wonders.

--

Game format doesn't matter - RPGM, RAGS, HTML, Ren'py, whatever. Media type doesn't matter too much - 3DCG, hand drawn, original, non-original, GIFs, etc., though I do have a slight preference towards original art.

Thanks all.