Seeking Games like Tentacles Thrive? (Games with monster collecting and/or resource management)

• Thread starter Deleted member 1950791
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1950791

Tentacles Thrive is an excellent game, but it's also going to be incomplete for a while. The main thing I enjoyed about the game was the aspect of collecting/giving birth to monsters to use. It's a lot like Pokemon in that regard. Futaring is kind of a similar game that I enjoyed a lot as well. It played similarly to Fire Emblem, but had the extra aspect of being able to charm enemy monsters to join your roster of units to use. I didn't like it quite as much as Tentacles Thrive, but they're very similar in the monster collecting aspect.

(I've also tried that one Pokemon parody game. Didn't like it.)

A less important aspect I liked about Tentacles Thrive was the turn-based resource management gameplay. You get a limited amount of actions per day and a few things that prevent you from doing certain actions (like being unable to adventure while you're pregnant) which made it into a game of planning a few steps of ahead. Any recommendations for games that offer gameplay like this are welcome, even if it doesn't have the monster collecting aspect.