Seeking Games like Tentacular

Aug 4, 2020
So I normally HATE visual novels, but I played Tentacular and the amount of freedom you had was awesome. I liked the free roaming idea and going back and forth around the ship, earning money and buying upgrades. I enjoyed that the characters were voiced, the whole shebang (no pun intended). I am looking for more games like that, particularly with bestiality, tentacles, pregnancy and that kind of content. If anybody could drop some suggestions that would be amazing. Thank you in advance.

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
While this may be a hard concept to make, imagine if a sequel was made following the choice of not going to earth (or going to earth and later leaving with Rebecca and daughters) where MC travelled to other planets finding fauna and women (human, modified, and/or alien) to breed together or with

Reactions: jgvbhyt and Davhet

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
Jackerman is awesome and he could make a great game we'd all enjoy without having it to be Tentacular 2. I think I'd rather have him see create a new game than just more of the same we already had.

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
I am looking for a game with huge ass and huge breasts like tentacular (3d or animation)