Seeking Games Like The DeLuca Family or The Red Room

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
DeLuca is pretty unique, currently. The Red Room however, is pretty much intentionally a Big Brother clone, with one major difference.

Cure My Addiction would also be a Big Brother/The Red Room type of game. I like it a lot more than Big Brother, and it has more content than The Red Room, which I look forward to but have some worries.

You might enjoy Long Live the Princess. The game is a life sim, which is the thing that all of these games have in common, but it does things a little differently, and is based in a fantasy setting.

My personal favorite life sims (not counting Deluca which is one but is very different) currently are Mythic Manor and Harem Hotel. Both of them have interesting characters, incredible fetish content, and plenty of content.

I also sometimes play and enjoy Milfy City, it's got its issues, but it's generally better than older life sims.

Jon Oteiro

Apr 13, 2020
Hello, I'm playing Red Room, but I was unable to do the second quest (Making nina teach me to masturbate or something) and I wanted a help or tip, if you can give me tips for other future missions, I am grateful.

Sex_addict69

Oct 31, 2020
Hello, I'm playing Red Room, but I was unable to do the second quest (Making nina teach me to masturbate or something) and I wanted a help or tip, if you can give me tips for other future missions, I am grateful.
I am stuck too..have you done it yet?

Niko_Sempai

Mar 27, 2020
Lo lograste porque yo no