Seeking Games like the encyclopedia of tentacles for boys?

Mar 1, 2020
I just finished RJ274120. About 13 CG, about 1h long if I recall. A visual novel. Game was in japanese so I didn't really get the plot.

From what I understand MC is a boy like 16yo and he comes to do a part time job of breeding slime-caterpillar-creature-sex-pets, theres also another boy his age working there. Each of 3 days you get an assignment for a specific type of pet different each playthrough, generated as you get the note each day. First you eat 1of3 food to determine creature color, second you get impregnated by 1of3 normal/thin/suction-cup tentacle creature, 3rd you give birth, 4th you do 1of5 kiss/giveoral/getoral/nippletease/urinate sex with new pet. As I understand there are 3 endings. 1) Get more fullfiled criteria O than missed X 2) Get more X than O 3) Get three O on each request.

Heres my save, I searched RJ274120 here and it seems theres no thread for it, so I'll post it here. Copy each file into game folder. Small file for CG gallery - right button on title screen, big file is not needed - personal saves.