Seeking Games like the "Game of Khans"

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
I saw an ad of Android game and the idea of the game is pretty good, fight wars find girls to add to your harem make them your slaves or queens and the breed them. I wanna find something like that but with actual sexual content.

Moonrunner

Mar 22, 2019
While I found games like this fairly "meh" as far as actual gameplay goes, I absolutely love the character art in them. Could anyone tell me who the artist(s) for those kinds of games (ie, Game of Khans/Sultans, King's Choice, Kingdom of Pirates, War Eternal, etc) is? Or, failing that, where I could get collections of their character-art, perhaps?

Reactions: forgetmaster

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
Just found this thread via search.
Moonrunner Same here, were you able to find all the artwork by any chance?
forgetmaster Did you find the game on similar level but nsfw?
nope but.
Vae Victis
Vae Victis has progressed significantly, you can conquer foreign lands and capture or woo the ruling queen and either make her your slave or concubine queen, now it even has pregnancy and each girl has a good story, combat is still not on par but the game overall is pretty nice

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doorknob22

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
While I found games like this fairly "meh" as far as actual gameplay goes, I absolutely love the character art in them. Could anyone tell me who the artist(s) for those kinds of games (ie, Game of Khans/Sultans, King's Choice, Kingdom of Pirates, War Eternal, etc) is? Or, failing that, where I could get collections of their character-art, perhaps?
Those kind of artwork is famous in Asian art sites. I think most of them are Chinese

Moonrunner

Mar 22, 2019
Just found this thread via search.
Moonrunner Same here, were you able to find all the artwork by any chance?
Unfortunately not, no. At least, not in the sense of finding a convenient collection of images to download. Had some very limited success using reverse image search to find the artists who made specific images and thus might have more, but that typically leads to sites like artstation, with the individual artist in question often having a very extensive portfolio. So it's a bit like going from searching for a needle in a haybarn to "merely" searching for a needle in the typical haystack. =(

Reactions: Incognitodemon