Seeking Games like The Imperial Gatekeeper

Alexan23

Aug 31, 2021
Does anyone know games like The Imperial Gatekeeper ? I played MobMasume too

I am looking for games like it. Papers Please but in hentai format

Nalsuloth

Feb 23, 2020
I googled it and found nothing. Could you give us the links?
If it is being done by who I think (and I might be wrong) it is. Then its one of the Modders from the Imperial Gate keeper thread. As far as I know they dont have a public version of the game anywhere, but back in that game's (IG) thread people were leaving invite links to the Dev's/Modders Discord server.

EDIT: If the above is true it would be the person that made Procrastinatus patch for Gatekeeper.

jojoganstar

Nov 13, 2022
If it is being done by who I think (and I might be wrong) it is. Then its one of the Modders from the Imperial Gate keeper thread. As far as I know they dont have a public version of the game anywhere, but back in that game's (IG) thread people were leaving invite links to the Dev's/Modders Discord server.

EDIT: If the above is true it would be the person that made Procrastinatus patch for Gatekeeper.
if u find the discord link can u please share it

Nalsuloth

Feb 23, 2020
if u find the discord link can u please share it
Sorry, but no.

I have no desire to join the discord server, or any discord server for that matter. And as such I have no reason to look for a link for one. The only reason I know about this in the first place is because somebody tried telling me directly, to join the discord a while back.

You, yourself should be able to find mention of the link in the either of the related threads. And if no active link is available, you could probably PM the person who was posting it before, for a new one.