Seeking Games like The Library Story

Artificier

Jun 18, 2017
Hi guys, I'm searching for good sandboxes with a lot of things to do, like in The Library Story wich is the last one I played so far. Some groping, slow burn, corruption, those kind of things. I don't like Visual Novels, they feel more like a book/novel than an actual game to me, lacking of gameplay, of interactions. I'm not really playing for a good story, I'm instead seeking for kinky situations or things like that. I feel like in the library story you have this kind of vibe and you don't mind if there's a lot to read, there's also gameplay and kinky situations.

I also loved Summertime Saga of course, wich is the ultimate adult sandbox experience in my opinion. And Bones' Tales: The Manor was so cool too, definitely fit all my kinks. Warlock and Boobs was insanely good too, and you're able to skip the gay/futa content. Karryn's Prison is literally a masterpiece.

So if you guys would have some recommendations for me, I would be really glad, I'm struggling so much to find some new cool games because there is so many of them here, and such a lot of them are VNs, and as you probably guessed already I'm not so good in English, sorry for that btw.

Thanks in advance to anybodys willing to help me in my quest. Thanks a lot for your time and your kindness :giggle: