Seeking Games like Trials in Tainted Space

8bitKink

Nov 15, 2018
Title says it all, i've enjoyed the freedom of choice, customization and the story of TiTS but the clusterfuck of fetishes in TiTS can get real wild real quick, so Im looking for something similar but slightly more vanilla, just enough so that Im not constantly under stress that my character is gonna get buttfucked by local flora and fauna and transformed into a chimera.

I know there's a thread for this game already but its 4 years old so mayhaps something new can be suggested?
Thanks!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

almo007

Mar 19, 2018
Radiant, definitely. It's a new game and so far only two chapters. But it's truly amazing, both the story and the art style. I didn't expect much when i first started playing but it was truly an emotinal rollercoaster. Well maybe not a rollercoaster. More like a plane crash. Not something you'd except from an adult game. But it's probably the best i've ever played. A lot of things are also customizable, i.e. age, etc. The taboo mod also offers tinkering of settings until your needs are met.

Last edited:

Zkiller45

May 21, 2020
Radiant, definitely. It's a new game and so far only two chapters. But it's truly amazing, both the story and the art style. I didn't expect much when i first started playing but it was truly an emotinal rollercoaster. Well maybe not a rollercoaster. More like a plane crash. Not something you'd except from an adult game. But it's probably the best i've ever played. A lot of things are also customizable, i.e. age, etc. The taboo mod also offers tinkering of settings until your needs are met.
You talking about the game with the 3 daughters

• Red Heart

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
All of which listed are 50% or below matches.

(50% or less tbh but are related somewhat: Manager Sims with training elements that can push you in various story directions.)

Strive for Power
Jack of Nine Tails
Degrees of Lewdity
Adam and Gaia
Girl Life
General Practitioner
President Yukino
Good Girl Gone Bad
Insexual Awakening

(Space themed as well with somewhat similar vibes?)
Tales of the Unending Void
Spacecorps XXX (Personally, I hated it... but maybe you will like it?)

• Red Heart

8bitKink

Nov 15, 2018
All of which listed are 50% or below matches.

(50% or less tbh but are related somewhat: Manager Sims with training elements that can push you in various story directions.)

Strive for Power
Jack of Nine Tails
Degrees of Lewdity
Adam and Gaia
Girl Life
General Practitioner
President Yukino
Good Girl Gone Bad
Insexual Awakening

(Space themed as well with somewhat similar vibes?)
Tales of the Unending Void
Spacecorps XXX (Personally, I hated it... but maybe you will like it?)
Thanks for detailed reply! I'll take a look at these :giggle:

Reactions: Asia Argento