Seeking games like two sides

wickTHEpsyc

Dec 20, 2017
hello guys i have been here for more than 3 to 4 months and have played many games. but i recently played "two sides by greonogames" a game where you are slowly becoming female protogonist. can you recomment me some of those transformation games that are in this forum and not in this forum. i have searched the tags transformation futa but could not find a game like two sides.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
From what I've seen most transformation games are text based, so no such luck in finding one that compares to Two Sides. And Two Sides itself is having development hell, so it seems we are gonna have to wait.

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
yeah two sides is really its own breed in terms of non text games lol. I wouldnt really say its you slowly becoming female though. You just gain the ability to change genders over night lol. Albeit slightly unconsciously lol.
But yeah transformation games are are mostly tied over in the text games section.
I have seen this website tossed around a bit though. If TF is your thing youll probably like it as its MOSTLY TF games.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
I'm interested in the transformation aspect (with the amazing visuals of Two Sides, it's interesting), but more realistically, I enjoyed the beginning of Two Sides, where you can not only pursue the women, but the men. Are there any good male protagonist bi-sexual games that exist?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I'm interested in the transformation aspect (with the amazing visuals of Two Sides, it's interesting), but more realistically, I enjoyed the beginning of Two Sides, where you can not only pursue the women, but the men. Are there any good male protagonist bi-sexual games that exist?
I'm developing one, but there's only one option, as its a side thing to the main romance story the game focuses on. But I've not heard of many.

Reactions: wickTHEpsyc

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
While it isn't the protagonist that transforms, perhaps the game is something you'd enjoy? You play as a fledgling landlord whose only tenant dreams to become a girl. You as his mentor and friend will guide him through the process and get yourselves into some wacky situations and meet funny characters along the way; hijinx ensue.
about the game due to various reasons, but I still play it regardless. This fetish is hard to come by in games.

Reactions: ilovenudemods

ilovenudemods

Donor
Apr 10, 2018
I'd be interested in playing a game with the idea of Sissy Maker, but I'm just not into the "anime" art style. Two Sides just looks TOO good. Granted if it was drawn closer to say, Good Girl Gone Bad, I could get into it...But I just don't think I could get off on it. Plus if it's as grindy as your review states, ehhh, I just don't think it's for me, unfortunately. Maybe someday.

Reactions: pankhuri

ilovenudemods

Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Giving this a bump. I recently checked out Max's Big Bust which is more of an anime style art, but it was really well done. However there's apparently no sexual content to it so...bummer. It seems most of the "transformation" games are HTML ones, which are ok, but we want visuals, and not just random pictures of females from the internet! Ugh, I wish Two Sides was done.

Reactions: wickTHEpsyc