Seeking Games like W.A.B (Warlock and Boobs)

Aug 6, 2020
So i have been playing Rpgm and Ren'py games and would like to play games like W.A.B and a good Rpgm setting with nice art work.
I keep seeing that people mention Boobs games being part of another project if so what is it.
Thanks in advance.
Edit; Games in 2dcg is also appreciated and preferred.

Last edited:
Reactions: Amorous Dezign

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
if you want a rpg, there's a few, peasant's quest is probably the most famous, there's also a goblin's tale(but way less rpg), if you dont care about fighting you can try my summer, my new life and solvalley school(but this one has a much better renpy ver).

Aug 6, 2020
if you want a rpg, there's a few, peasant's quest is probably the most famous, there's also a goblin's tale(but way less rpg), if you dont care about fighting you can try my summer, my new life and solvalley school(but this one has a much better renpy ver).
Thanks Do you know any that are 2dcg and def gonna check peasants quest.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
peasant is a great game, but it is 3dcg. there are a few others with 2d, like sensual realms, black souls (1 and 2) and roundscape.
all 3 are solid with ALOT of content(well, black souls less than the others, but still has some).

Reactions: Dosa with spice
Aug 6, 2020
Yo fam, roundscape and peasant are okay but the black soul art looks slightly unpleasing. Should i play it for story or smth. Sensual realms are a no go with only single screens and no text.
Edit: thanks foryour time.
But can you recommend me something with great art like WAB.
*****Important please recommend me games with lipples. The one in WAB drives me nuts no matter what and i need something like that.**********************

Reactions: Hackiechen

da jungler

Jan 8, 2019
Hmmm... RPG games, huh?
Try the Sequel games like "Sequel Blight", "Sequel Awake", and "Sequel Colony"
While if you are looking for monster girls contents try "Monster Girl Quest Paradox" there is also a VN(Visual Novel) for it called Monster Girl Quest
Succubus Covenant is also good

For games that are a bit heavy try Kamidori Meister Alchemy and Kami no Rhapsody.

Aug 6, 2020
Hmmm... RPG games, huh?
Try the Sequel games like "Sequel Blight", "Sequel Awake", and "Sequel Colony"
While if you are looking for monster girls contents try "Monster Girl Quest Paradox" there is also a VN(Visual Novel) for it called Monster Girl Quest
Succubus Covenant is also good

For games that are a bit heavy try Kamidori Meister Alchemy and Kami no Rhapsody.
Hey I have nothing against a certain type of games but the loli turns me off man but i understand all sequel games are great and it should exist for those who enjoy it.

What kind of Japanese game fan and classic lover doesnt know Monster girl quest, its basically mainstream. I have plyed it in the native engine with partial translations but after coming to this site i found a new ren'py remake might try it out. But iam not a fan of Ren'py games for obviuos reasons.

S.C done. Might have to check kamidori meister and kami no rhapsody.

Edit: the images from Kami no rhapsody look like they are straight out of a high budget anime.

Last edited:
Reactions: alanrivaille

da jungler

Jan 8, 2019
Hey I have nothing against a certain type of games but the loli turns me off man but i understand all sequel games are great and it should exist for those who enjoy it.

What kind of Japanese game fan and classic lover doesnt know Monster girl quest, its basically mainstream. I have plyed it in the native engine with partial translations but after coming to this site i found a new ren'py remake might try it out. But iam not a fan of Ren'py games for obviuos reasons.

S.C done. Might have to check kamidori meister and kami no rhapsody.

Edit: the images from Kami no rhapsody look like they are straight out of a high budget anime.
hmm I see... Aside from Sequel Blight which has a lot of contents of flat-chested the rest of the Sequel games are big-breasted.
And of course, pardon me for being rude assuming you were a total stranger to the Monster Quest world.
Whereas Kamidori and Rhapsody are indeed a bit heavy so download it at "Ryuugames" there since they have single link and not by parts unlike Igg pc games.

If you are having difficulties with the downloads, try Fapforfun. Here, they render the visuals to 60 fps or polish most of the time
and if you are looking for female dominated games try Hemdomblog

You might like Subverse by Studio FOW but it's still not finish so check out their trailer for the game there

Oh, and lastly visit Blendy13 and Flim13 works at P*rnhub although I recommend Sankaku Channel(Not games but VIDEOS!)

Reactions: Dosa with spice
Aug 6, 2020
hmm I see... Aside from Sequel Blight which has a lot of contents of flat-chested the rest of the Sequel games are big-breasted.
And of course, pardon me for being rude assuming you were a total stranger to the Monster Quest world.
Whereas Kamidori and Rhapsody are indeed a bit heavy so download it at "Ryuugames" there since they have single link and not by parts unlike Igg pc games.

If you are having difficulties with the downloads, try Fapforfun. Here, they render the visuals to 60 fps or polish most of the time
and if you are looking for female dominated games try Hemdomblog

You might like Subverse by Studio FOW but it's still not finish so check out their trailer for the game there

Oh, and lastly visit Blendy13 and Flim13 works at P*rnhub although I recommend Sankaku Channel(Not games but VIDEOS!)
I spent days on HEMDOM blog and stopped because i knew it was not going to be healthy for me( And i got sick after a while).
Subverse is in my radar for a long time now.
I have a mega subscription so i dont have trouble downloading from this site as long as MEGA or NoPy links are there. Workupload is also pretty good. To be honest the links on this site are pretty solid(Banzai to most of the uploaders).
Fapforfun is a meh site compared to this but has its benefits. If you want a site where want to sort the games by tag and see which is popular, which is kinda difficult and impossible at times here try Adult games collector and click the tags to sort popular titles by views. It was very useful to me searching and finding them on this site.
Gotta check out the P-hub links and I think i know sankaku channel.

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
So i have been playing Rpgm and Ren'py games and would like to play games like W.A.B and a good Rpgm setting with nice art work.
I keep seeing that people mention Boobs games being part of another project if so what is it.
Thanks in advance.
Edit; Games in 2dcg is also appreciated and preferred.
Hey, Warlock and Boobs is an awesome game specially the artwork. It inspired me to make a game of my own with RPGmaker MV. I just launched today and you can check it out on my Patreon page. It's still in the evaluation phase here at F95zone but it will soon be in the games category, hopefully.